Monday, January 7, 2013

Organic grapefruit, carrot, and ginger juice

  *******NOTE*****

After trying this recipe I confirmed that grapefruits and carrots are just not a bad combination.  I've studied on juicing and they all say that the only fruit that can be mixed safely with a vegetable is apples. After tasting and experiencing it I am supporting this concept on food combinations. Sorry for posting a recipe that is truly not good tasting or good for you. I saw this recipe out there and just thought this sounds good. It is not my practice to post recipes that I have not tried and this is a good example of why I should not do that.

 

Gigi

 

 

 

Ingredients

  • chopped organic grapefruits (peeled)
  • 5 chopped organic carrots
  • 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped



Directions

  1. Press grapefruits, carrots, and ginger through a juice extractor. Stir and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment