Thursday, September 15, 2011

My personal journey...why don't you join me?

Back in 2003 my journey began for this new lifestyle filled with energy, clarity and peace. Little did I know that my mom going to Ann Wigemore at the urging of my sister Stephanie would lead to me totally changing mine. My mother Yvonne went to Puerto Rico when my sister paid for her to attend a two week session for detoxing, juicing and eating raw/living foods instead of dead acid filled foods. It changed her life and she gained years on her life on the outside and on the inside. Her skin and hair look young and glowing and shiny and she lost so many pounds that she looked like she did when she was in her twenties. She had so much energy she ran circles around most people. At first, I was resistant because she told me that everything I was doing was bad and I had to stop. Anyone who knows me knows that I don’t take to people telling me what I can and can’t do very well. However, little by little one green smoothie at a time I became a believer. Everyday I gained more and more energy and my clarity was astounding. Information that I acquired over my 37 years came full circle and all started to connect. My endurance running in Nevada with the mountains 360 increased immensely. And as a final bonus that I will leave you with I went to my natural weight and I made no extra effort to do so.

Thanks for experiencing this journey with me. Now as I tell my clients/friends…everyday is a new day. Some days you will do well and make all the right choices and your body will thank you for it. Unlike some fad diet you can’t mess up treating your body well and you will relentlessly try to keep the natural high you feel. However, there will be days when your mind plays tricks on you and that chocolate cake looks glorious to you. I say go for it because now that you are in tune with your body it will tell you what to do. You will feel the effects of your choices good and bad immediately and you will finally be in charge. Your skin, hair, and body will look like it did 10 years earlier and you too will get carded for Rated-R movies. J

Take charge of your health and your body today.

Peace, Prosperity and happiness!
Gigi Mayeux Garcia









No comments:

Post a Comment