Saturday, February 9, 2013

Seeds to your juice...On the farm

-->



Today I started my beautiful journey of not just buying the freshest organic produce but growing my own. I feel so elated and inspired that I can hardly sleep.  J.K. we will call her, is the beautiful and dynamic of the Farm is a master gardener with the most gorgeous farm you will ever see. Today we started the germination process of organic heirloom vegetables and soon fruits. Everyone I come into contact with now knows that all my juices will not only be fresh and organic but grown with my very own hands. I with the help of J.K. and my eleven year old daughter we will be growing carrots, kale, romaine, arugula and so much more.  I always dreamed of this opportunity and now it has finally arrived and I am rearing to go. I will over the course of the next 6 months start offering my clients juice grown and hand picked by me. How amazing is that? Stay tuned while I chronicle the journey of taking juicing from the seed to the juicer. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment