Monday, November 12, 2012

Just say NO!!!




On Sunday I was surprised by a dear friend with tickets to see a 4 hour seminar and screening of Chew on this with Gary Null.  Immediately upon arrival I was filled with joy because of the great positive energy in the room. At last count I was told there was over 450 people in the room old and young including the unborn. I turned to my friend and told him that now I could check off meeting Gary Null from my bucket list. Imagine my excitement when I realized that in addition to seeing and meeting him I would get to preview his new film that affirms my love, my passion of a conscious lifestyle. He like me believes that you should let food be your medicine taking your power back at every twist and turn.

Let me just say that the film was amazing it touched on many important things such as the agriculture industry's sometimes monstrous treatment of animals. It brought biotech food and its dangers to our attention inspiring us to take a stance on genetically modified organisms commonly known as GMO's. It reiterated why I choose to be a raw vegan and why we should all "honor our bodies and our minds".  I challenge each and everyone of you to watch this film and to pass it along. Host screening parties.  Take to your PTA meetings while promoting alliances in the community in order to help schools incorporate true health education.  JUST SAY NO TO GMO'S!

During his lecture he provided what he called cures for everything such as "Are we conscious of the true value of our choices?" and " what is sustainable?". He asked everyone in the audience these questions and more. He reminded us that we must make the best and most relevant choices when it comes to our bodies and our lives. He also suggested that fear of loss is equal to irrational behavior and in saying this he couldn't be more correct.

Flying high on this beautiful Sunday  I knew that I must take Goraw2day to an even greater level and to stay true to my passion. I will not let fear stagnant me and run me off the path that I created for myself. I hope you all feel the same and challenge yourself to eat and feel better everyday. Start or continue taking the steps to prevent  disease or rid you of it. Foster your will to eat raw and/or vegan in this toxic food environment we call home.  Write your representatives and ask them to implore the federal legislators to ban GMO's at least in our schools. Create a petition to have full disclosures on produce and products with GMO's. Or simply just educate someone about the dangers of eating them and the bulk of our food supply.  Most importantly get them to watch "Chew on This" and learn more about taking control of their bodies and their health.

I've attached the link with information on the video...

http://www.productionhub.com/video/view.aspx?item=20320

Take action! Just say no!!!
http://www.organicconsumers.org/monlink.cfm
http://youtu.be/T9E-GbJu2WE

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment