Thursday, July 26, 2012

We all must go sometime...and my whole foods argument

I often hear "We all have to go sometime" when I tell people about my belief and passion for living foods. My answer is always the same, YES!!! We all have to go sometime but the question to ask yourself is how you want to go.  After seeing my grandmother die from complications from breast cancer and my grandfather die from complications of heart disease...I say I want to go with dignity. They both died way too young and yes they both would have left this Earth at some point but their quality of life could have been different. They could have died peacefully and unharmed in no pain perhaps if they had known what I know now. 

You don't have to leave your health and your body in the hands of someone "practicing" medicine. You can let food be your medicine and administer it as you see fit and for much less money. For instance,  beets, beet greens, cabbage, cabbage sprout, cucumber, spinach and wheatgrass all help regulate blood pressure. You don't need to take a pill to get your blood pressure balanced you simply need to make the decision to put in your body. 

I personally have assisted in turning around heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure,liver and kidney ailments simply by implementing a plant based-whole food regimen. Why let someone else play roulette with your body? Why let someone else prescribe you a toxic pill that will cause more ailments? Why ask someone to correct an action that you have the ability to change just by changing your mindset and behavior?  We all want energy and health but we don't recognize the connection between our choices and the demise of our bodies.  Why not? We know if we don't put oil in our cars it will eventually stop running and we can't just put any old oil it has to be the right one. We know if we don't put money in our bank accounts and keep spending it will eventually run out. Why don't we know that if we constantly poison our bodies and don't replenish it with the necessary fuel it to will fail us and be of no use?

I can turn on the television everyday and see a list of side effects up to death from our prescription medications and yet to see this warning when I go to buy an apple. I challenge you all to replace your current medication with the medication called whole foods. Your body and soul will thank you for a graceful exit from this Earth instead of a terrible destructive end.

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment